Encompassing boilers used for hot water and steam production.
Following is a primer on the definitions, equipment and performance relationships regarding boilers.
- Definitions: This section explains useful terms and concepts associated with the system.
- Equipment: This section identifies key components of the system and associated equipment.
- Performance Relationships: This section provides performance relationships for different types of system controls.
|Following is a list of common opportunities found in boiler systems detailing general information about each opportunity, as well as an analysis based on an annotated and referenced spreadsheet. |
Following is additional information regarding energy efficiency in boiler systems.
- Walkthrough Checklist: A checklist to use during the initial facility visit to identify potential system efficiency improvements.
- Assessment Tools and Data Collection: Specific data needed to analyze system improvements are described in this section along with how it is gathered.
- Analysis Tools and Methodology: Common equations and relationships used to analyze the performance of systems are presented in this section.