The Solar Resource Analysis Tool (SRAT) imports publicly avaiable .csv data from the National Solar Radiation Database (NSRDB), perfroms a statistical analysis of the data, and produces publication quality plots showing monthly mean and annual mean trends.
- Find the station ID that most closely matches the location of the facility from the NSRDB. (http://rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data...ationsMeta.csv)
- Download approriate solar data from the NSRDB (ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/nsrdb-solar/)
- Unzip the both archives and extract the folder into the same directory as this file.
- Run Matlab code.
- When prompted enter the station ID.
- Images will be exported to the same directory as this file.
Download the Solar Resource Analysis Tool.m Matlab Code